[Counselor_Educ] 125th Volunteer Opportunities

Cvetan, Linda cvetanl at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 2 10:59:40 EDT 2011

Good morning,

As co-chair of The  Patton College of Education and Human Services 125th Anniversary Celebration I would like to ask you all to consider volunteering your time to assist with the various functions planned for this event.  Please find attached an information sheet for volunteers needed on September 9, 10, and 11th.  If any of you are interested in volunteering, please complete the form and return it to either Tamy Solomon or myself.  I appreciate your time and consideration for this event.

Linda