[Counselor_Educ] FW: Counselor education technology study-please participate

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 25 12:33:58 EST 2011

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services

E-mail: leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity over uniformity, and justice over all.