[Counselor_Educ] A Call for Volunteers for the Annual Walk for the Homeless from Chi Sigma Iota

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sun Jan 9 19:00:20 EST 2011

Dear Counselor Education Students and Faculty,

The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota is pleased to announce our first social justice and advocacy project of 2011.

We are volunteering in the Walk for the Homeless on Saturday January 15th, 2011. The Walk for the Homeless is put on each year by Good Works to help raise awareness and funds for the homeless in Athens County. For further information about the event, please see http://www.walkforthehomeless.net/

We are looking for volunteers to help put up fliers around campus and/or help with the annual Walk for the Homeless this Saturday January 15th. We need a few people to work the registration table and serve food after the walk. The walk will be from 8:30am-1pm. If you are interested in helping out please email Kati as soon as possible km340505 at ohio.edu<mailto:km340505 at ohio.edu> and she will give you more details. You do not need to be a member of CSI to volunteer.

Thank you!

Kati Muhleman and Jen Gittinger

Social Justice and Advocacy Co-Chairs of the Alpha Chapter of CSI

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., P.C
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
The Gladys W. and David H. Patton College of Education and Human Services
Ohio University , Athens , OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425
Fax: 740-593-0477