[Counselor_Educ] Job Opportunity for PC -Columbus OH

Bowen, Nikol bowenn at ohio.edu
Mon Dec 12 15:09:56 EST 2011

Fulltime Eating Disorder Clinician

The Center for Balanced Living has a new fulltime clinical position to join our clinical team in M's Place, our Partial Hospital Program for Eating Disorders (PHP-ED). Qualified candidates are to be licensed in counseling or social work and be interested in specializing in eating disorders. Independent license is not required.

Responsibilities include providing group therapy, individual therapy and case management in PHP-ED and M's Aftercare Program (MAP), our intensiveoutpatient step down program from PHP-ED. We are seeking someone who enjoys working collaboratively with others, is willing to work to complete tasks versus being held to a strict time frame, has good organizational skills, shows initiative and has an interest in a long-term commitment.

Eating disorder evidence based supervision is provided for the first year and support is offered in ongoing years as specialization is refined. This salariedposition includes paid vacation and the option of health benefits.

Position begins February 1, 2012. Application materials are reviewed now.

Please send a resume, cover letter and three references to
Laura Hill, Ph.D., CEO/CCO at Laura.Hill at osumc.edu.

Please note The Center is a freestanding not for profit clinic that provides treatment, education and research in the area of eating disorders at theoutpatient, intensive outpatient and partial hospital levels of care; and also provides other mental health treatment at the outpatient level. The Center isnot programmatically affiliated with The Ohio State University

Calvin Timbrook, PCC

The Center for Balanced Living

Program Manager for the Partial Hospital Program

445 E. Granville  Road, Bldg M

Worthington, OH 43085

614.366.8621

614.293.9549 (f)

Nikol V. Bowen, PC, PhD
Assistant Professor
Counseling and Higher Education
209A McCracken Hall
The Patton College of Education and Human Services
1 Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701
740-593-4560
bowenn at ohio.edu