[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: ORA Annual Training Seminar - Call for Presentation

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Fri May 14 09:42:20 EDT 2010

From: Deanna.Arbuckle at notes.udayton.edu
To: sandrian at cova.org, baileyd at mh.state.oh.us, bbethel at spvmhc.org,
<john.sterba at att.net>, rswain at cova.org, kristin.butts at rsc.state.oh.us,
carol.wagnerwilliams at wright.edu, tasha.weaver at dssincorporated.com,
williams.405 at osu.edu, kateyurick at yahoo.com, ftsdirect at ftsjobs4u.com,
ficocellidesign at wowway.com
Cc: Joseph Keferl <joseph.keferl at gmail.com>
Subject: ORA Annual Training Seminar - Call for Presentation
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 13:51:48 -0400

--=_alternative 00621FF685257721_=

THIS IS YOUR INVITATION TO SPEAK AT THE 2010 ORA ANNUAL TRAINING SEMINAR

As a speaker from the 2009 ORA Annual Training event, we would like to
invite you to speak again on topics and issues of concern for
rehabilitation professionals to start planning on presenting at this
year's one day seminar.  Our audience, from around the state, will consist
of participants from both the public and private sectors, including
rehabilitation counselors, case managers, vocational consultants,
supervisors, psychologists, instructors, students, etc.

Please visit our website at:  www.ohiorehab.org for information on our
organization as well as this year's Seminar

On this site, you can select the Call for Presentation Proposal Form
and/or instructions.  Please be sure to read our one page instruction
sheet so you are including all required documentation.  The instructions
and proposal are also attached for your use.

The deadline for submitting your presentation is Tuesday, June 1.  The ORA
Board will be meeting June 15 to review the submitted presentation
proposals.

For more information, please contact our Program Committee Chair, Joseph
Keferl, or the ORA Home Office, Vickie Leeming, at ora at bex.net or call
(419) 841-8889.
Please feel free to share this email with other professionals who may be
interested in speaking.

Email Sent on behalf of
Joseph Keferl
2010 ORA President-Elect and Program Committee Chair
 joseph.keferl at gmail.com

Deanna L Arbuckle, MRC, CRC
Disability Services and Assistive Technology Coordinator
Administrative Faculty Member
Ryan C. Harris Learning & Teaching Center
Office of Student Learning Services
University of Dayton
300 College Park Drive
Dayton, OH  45469-1302

Room: 023C
Phone: 937-229-2066
TTY: 937-229-2059
Fax: 937-229-3270
Email: deanna.arbuckle at notes.udayton.edu

Check us out at http://learningservices.udayton.edu/

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail
or any of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
email in error, please "reply" to the sender.

--=_alternative 00621FF685257721_=

THE 2010 ORA ANNUAL TRAINING SEMINAR</b></font>
event, we would like to invite you to speak again on topics and issues
of concern for rehabilitation professionals to start planning on presenting
at this year's one day seminar. &nbsp;Our audience, from around the state,
will consist of participants from both the public and private sectors,
including rehabilitation counselors, case managers, vocational consultants,
supervisors, psychologists, instructors, students, etc. &nbsp;</font>
href="http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=4vuewsdab.0.0.rb76ilcab.0&amp;p=http%3A%2F%
2Fwww.ohiorehab.org%2F&amp;id=preview"
target=_blank><font size=2 color=blue
for information on our organization as well as this year's Seminar
&nbsp;</font>
for Presentation Proposal Form</b> and/or instructions. &nbsp;Please be
sure to read our one page instruction sheet so you are including all required
documentation. &nbsp;The instructions and proposal are also attached for
your use.</font>
presentation
is Tuesday, June 1</b>. &nbsp;The ORA Board will be meeting June 15 to
review the submitted presentation proposals.</font>
Program Committee Chair, Joseph Keferl, or the ORA Home Office, Vickie
Leeming, at </font><a href=mailto:ora at bex.net target=_blank><font size=2
face="Verdana">
or call (419) 841-8889.</font>
other professionals who may be interested in speaking.</font>
Chair </font>
href=mailto:joseph.keferl at gmail.com target=_blank><font size=3 color=blue
face="Papyrus">
Deanna L Arbuckle, MRC, CRC<br>
Disability Services and Assistive Technology Coordinator<br>
Administrative Faculty Member<br>
Ryan C. Harris Learning &amp; Teaching Center<br>
Office of Student Learning Services<br>
University of Dayton<br>
300 College Park Drive<br>
Dayton, OH &nbsp;45469-1302<br>
Room: 023C<br>
Phone: 937-229-2066<br>
TTY: 937-229-2059<br>
Fax: 937-229-3270<br>
Email: deanna.arbuckle at notes.udayton.edu<br>
Check us out at </font><a href=http://learningservices.udayton.edu/><font
size=2
face="sans-serif">http://learningservices.udayton.edu/</font></a><font size=2
face="sans-serif"><br>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE<br>
The information contained in this electronic message is confidential and
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail or any
of its components is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email
in error, please &quot;reply&quot; to the sender.</font>
--=_alternative 00621FF685257721_=--

----- End forwarded message -----

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PCC, CRC
Assistant Professor
Rehabilitation Counseling and Chillicothe Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office
740-593-0477 Fax