[Counselor_Educ] FW: 4/19 McCracken Lecturer: I. Lynn Rinehart, Counseling alumnus & Early Childhood expert

Tracy Leinbaugh leinbaug at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 31 16:38:21 EDT 2010

I have a prior commitment and won’t be able to attend, but I encourage
everyone to take advantage of this opportunity to hear him speak.

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S

Associate Professor

Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education

E-mail:  <mailto:leinbaug at ohio.edu> leinbaug at ohio.edu

Show, by your actions, that you choose peace over war, freedom over
oppression, voice over silence, service over self-interest, respect over
advantage, cooperation over competition, action over passivity, diversity
over uniformity, and justice over all.