[Counselor_Educ] FW: The Patton College Conceptual CORE: FOR WIDE DISTRIBUTION

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 19 16:56:25 EDT 2010

Attached is an updated draft of the Unit's Conceptual Core. The Conceptual Core is essentially a set of agreed-upon principles that must guide and shape our curriculum, performance and accountability. It expresses our values and provides a shared frame of reference to guide us in the preparation of leader-educators, practitioners and human service professionals. I invite to read it and share with supervisors, employers, and others.

Tracy Leinbaugh, PhD, NCC, PCC-S
Associate Professor
Chair, Department of Counseling and Higher Education