[Counselor_Educ] FW: employment opportunities

Leinbaugh, Tracy leinbaug at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 10 11:37:03 EDT 2010

From: R. Steve Sams [mailto:rstevensams at yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2010 11:27 AM
To: Tracy Leinbaugh PhD
Subject: employment opportunities

I am looking for a therapist for my agency in Belpre, OH.  I have attached a general intro letter that briefly explains what the position requires.  If you know of any students, or any other professionals that might be interested please pass this along.  My cell number is listed below if you want to give me a call.

Thank you,
Steve

R. Steven Sams MBA, M.Ed., PCC,
Executive & Clinical Director
Worthington Center Management Company Inc.
2515 Washington Blvd.
Belpre, Ohio 45714
(740) 423-4225
(740) 423-4228 fax