[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Know anyone who'd like to be a VR Supervisor in Athens, Ohio?

robinsoh at ohio.edu robinsoh at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 20 10:12:43 EDT 2009

----- Forwarded message from "Kiefer, Barbara"
<Barbara.Kiefer at rsc.state.oh.us> -----
From: "Kiefer, Barbara" <Barbara.Kiefer at rsc.state.oh.us>
To: "Kiefer, Barbara" <Barbara.Kiefer at rsc.state.oh.us>
Subject: Know anyone who'd like to be a VR Supervisor in Athens, Ohio?
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 13:56:34 -0400

Hi everyone -

I'm trying to round up some qualified candidates for a VR Supervisor position
in Athens, Ohio.  If you know anyone who might be interested, either send them
my way or they can go to the state of Ohio's website at
www.ohio.gov<http://www.ohio.gov/> and click on "Search for State Jobs".  The
posting closes July 29 and I expect to interview on August 10.  I know some of
you are far, far away from Ohio, but thought maybe you might know someone who
would know someone, who...

I need someone with a qualifying human services or management degree (grad or
undergrad), 2 - 3 years experience as a VR Counselor and some experience as a
supervisor or 4 business courses.

If you can think of anyone, please pass this along.  I'd appreciate anything
you could do.

Thanks!

Barb

Barbara Kiefer
Recruiter
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission
400 E. Campus View Blvd.
Columbus, OH  43235
614.438.1413

----- End forwarded message -----

Mona Robinson, Ph.D., PC, CRC
Assistant Professor
Rehabilitation Counseling and Chillicothe Program Coordinator
President-Elect, NAMRC
Athens, Ohio 45701
740-593-4461 Office
740-593-0477 Fax