[Classclimate-users] Follow up to 4/15 'missing emails' issue

IT Notices oit-notices at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 21 14:57:59 EDT 2016

The Class Climate email issues we had on Friday April 15th were caused by human error when someone accidentally deleted data from the system. We have rebuilt the lost participant emails to the best of our abilities for the current term.

To reduce the likelihood of this happening again, we will be contacting everyone with administrative rights to make sure they understand how this happened and what they should do to avoid it in the future. We also will investigate technical options to restrict access to this particular function.

--

This message was sent from an automated, send-only address. Replies to this address will not be received.

For questions or follow up, please use one of the following methods:

  *   Call the OIT Service Desk at 740-593-1222
  *   Submit a request at https://www.ohio.edu/oitech

Office of Information Technology

T: 740-593-1222

F: 740-593-1944