[Classclimate-users] Online Response Rates

Dael, Lisa dael at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 16 13:17:55 EST 2016

One other thing we do is announce what department had the best response rate each semester at a leadership meeting with the Dean.  That not only gives an incentive to departments to improve their response rates (if they didn't win), but is a point of pride for the winning department.

Hope that helps.

Lisa

OHIO UNIVERSITY
Lisa S. Dael
Online Programs Assistant
Curriculum & Technology Center
Lindley Hall N392
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.9925
dael at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/> * www.ohio.edu/education<http://www.ohio.edu/education>
www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<http://www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>

The best student-centered learning experience
in America