[Classclimate-users] withdrawn students showing up in labs

Dael, Lisa dael at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 26 10:23:51 EST 2014

The same thing happened to me yesterday.  I had two courses that weren't showing up in Class Climate, but they ahd 5 people.  Faculty & Advising Center was showing there were five, but when you check, that included people who had withdrawn so the courses only actually had 4 and didn't load.  I don't understand why they still show up, but clearly that's an issue everyone should watch for.

Lisa

OHIO UNIVERSITY
Lisa S. Dael
Online Programs Assistant
Curriculum & Technology Center
McCracken Hall 215A
1 Ohio University
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.9925
dael at ohio.edu
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/> * www.ohio.edu/education<http://www.ohio.edu/education>
www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege<http://www.twitter.com/OUPattonCollege>
www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS<http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS>
www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege<http://www.linkedin.com/in/pattoncollege>
www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege<http://www.youtube.com/user/OhioPattonCollege>

The best student-centered learning experience
in America