[Classclimate-users] Scale width

Fiocchi, Barbara fiocchib at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 18 15:31:46 EST 2013

Hello all,
On the SURVEY EVALUATION RESULTS  the [DIMENSIONS] that are pulled in,  refer to a Scale Width of 5 in the instructor profile letter-
The questions on our survey have four bubbles ranging from Poor to Excellent and a fifth bubble for N/A our past evaluation was based on a scale of five.
Can someone offer and feedback on the scale of five?  I am thinking that I need to expand the scale by one to reflect the same values as out previous evaluation system.

OHIO UNIVERSITY
School of Dance, Film, and Theater
Barbara Fiocchi
Theater Division
Administrative Associate
Theater Minor Advisor
Kantner Hall 307
Athens OH 45701-2979
T: 740.593.4818
F: 740.593.4817

The 39 Steps by Patrick Barlow from the movie by Alfred Hitchcock
Directed by Dennis Delaney
When a man with a boring life meets a woman who says she's a spy, murder ensues. Soon a mysterious organization called "The 39 Steps" is hot on the trail in a nationwide hunt for the killer. This unforgettable evening of virtuoso performances and inventive stagecraft is equal parts Hitchcock masterpiece, English spy novel, and Monty Python sketch comedy.
February 19-22 (matinee and evening show on 22nd), 25-27
Elizabeth Evans Baker Theater Kantner Hall
Show starts at 8:00pm