[Classclimate-users] PDF report logo

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 12 10:11:51 EST 2013

Some of you have indicated that on your PDF evaluation reports that go to instructors, you're seeing the College of Health Sciences and Professions' name and logo. I've combed through the Class Climate system and the only explanation I can see for this is that maybe somehow your questionnaires are pulling our college's customized report template.
If you see our college name/logo on your report, here's what I'd suggest trying:

 *   Click on the "Questionnaires" tab and double-click on your questionnaire to open the "Details for questionnaire" window.
 *   In the "Advanced Settings" box, click on the "Text Templates" button and select the option labeled "PDF reports."
 *           Click the "Edit" button.
 *   If the button on the next window says "HSP Class Climate PDF report, " switch it to "Class Climate PDF report," then click "Save."

That should remedy it.

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
(740) 593-1433