[Classclimate-users] Please verify your evaluations

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Fri Nov 22 16:09:03 EST 2013

I'm not sure I understand the "fix".  I'm pretty sure that it's possible to manually remove the withdrawn students from the classes before the surveys start (by removing their email from the student list for the class).    It is also possible to check the log and know if a student who had withdrawn had completed a survey.  However, I'm pretty sure that there is no way to remove the data that a withdrawn student contributed to the surveys once his/her survey is submitted.

Does somebody know different?

Shawn