[Classclimate-users] excellent training document from A&S

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 1 15:33:31 EDT 2012

I heard that Brian McCarthy had a training session for all of the A&S class climate department admins over the last couple of days, so I asked him for a copy of the training PPT that he used for the session.

There was a lot of really useful information in his slides, including very detailed step-by-step descriptions of how to edit questionnaires, how to do them in paper, etc. etc.  I learned several things that I didn't know; he obviously spent a lot of time on the presentation.

With Brian's permission, I've attached the presentation that he gave.  Keep in mind that this is tailored to the policies and procedures in A&S, but there's a lot of useful, general information in here and it would be a shame not to share it with everybody.

Thanks Brian!

Shawn

                              Dr. Shawn Ostermann  - Ohio University
Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies, and Planning in the Russ College
	 153 Stocker Center, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio  45701-2979
    ostermann at ohio.edu -- FAX: (740)593-0659 -- Voice: (740)593-1482