[Classclimate-users] Class Climate

Campbell, Philip campbelp at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 12 11:08:41 EDT 2012

The Luddites in my school want paper forms.  They cite two reasons: response rate and consistency for faculty halfway to tenure.

--
Philip D. Campbell           Director / Associate Professor
McClure School of Information and Telecommunication Systems - Ohio University

"I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my
telephone.  My wish has come true.  I no longer know how to use my
telephone."
Bjarne Stroustrup
Computer Scientist, Inventor of C++