[Classclimate-users] Class Climate

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:53:08 EDT 2012

Yes, the comments are written into a fixed size box on the printed sheet.  The scanner turns that into a JPG image that goes on the reports.  There's an optional step to have a person retype those into text if you are concerned about faculty recognizing the handwriting of particular students.

Shawn

Sent from my iPad