[Classclimate-users] Class Climate

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 5 13:09:01 EDT 2012

Barbara,
You probably have an old document that I sent out that explained how to load the CSV file yourself, which we had to do before a process had been developed to load the data centrally, which is what Jay is referring to. At this point, the only Class Climate steps you need to worry about are:

1.       Creating your questionnaire(s), including questions and acceptable responses.

2.       Setting up the online survey (addressed in the attachment here). But wait until Jay Beam says that the data upload process has been corrected before you do this.

3.       Reporting results (addressed in the other attachment here).

Jody