[Classclimate-users] Quickie guide to Class Climate reports

Juedes, David juedes at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 20 11:23:24 EDT 2012

To send out email at the end of the period to all of the
instructors, do the following:

A.) Click on Batch Events.
B.) Select "Send PDF Reports"
C.) Select the appropriate Subunit/Survey Period/Course Type/Questionairre.
D.) Highlight all instructors/courses that you want to send the reports to.
E.) Click "REQUEST"