[Classclimate-users] Quickie guide to Class Climate reports

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Fri Aug 17 13:43:54 EDT 2012

Folks,
I put together this guide to help remind me of the steps I use each academic period to create and distribute course evaluation results for the College of Health Sciences and Professions. For those of you who are new to the system, this may be more useful than wading through the Class Climate manual.

Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433 (office)