[Classclimate-users] Fwd: Class Climate – THE online course evaluation management solution

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Thu Jun 7 12:42:16 EDT 2012

This might be of interest to some of you.

Shawn

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Scantron <Scantron_corporation at scantron.com>
> Subject: Class Climate – THE online course evaluation management solution
> Date: June 7, 2012 10:39:31 AM EDT
> To: "ostermann at ohio.edu" <ostermann at ohio.edu>
>
> To view this email as a web page, click here
>

> "Class Climate: The Solution for Online Course Evaluations"
> Tue, June 26, 2012
> 11:00am - 12:00pm PDT
>
> Register Here
>

> What’s your plan for smoothly transitioning your course evaluations from paper to online?
>
> Join us for a webinar on Class Climate, Scantron’s market-leading online course evaluation management solution, and learn how you can transform your institution’s evaluation process.
>
> "Class Climate: The Solution for Online Course Evaluations"
> Tuesday, June 26, 2012
> 11:00am - 12:00pm PDT
> Register Here
>
> During the webinar, you’ll discover how Class Climate eases the transition to online surveys by:
>
> Enabling institutions to administer and manage their online evaluations quickly and easily
> Reducing the time and cost associated with paper evaluations, giving back additional storage space and aiding efforts to ‘go green’
> Integrating seamlessly with your existing IT framework and connecting directly to the most popular learning management and student information systems
> Improving student response rates through built-in features, such as mobile device compatibility and email alerts
> We’re excited to have you join the webinar, and for the opportunity to help your institution increase the success of your course evaluations. Thank you!
>
> About Scantron | Our Products
>
> www.scantron.com
>  Scantron is a product brand of GlobalScholar
>
> This email was sent by: GlobalScholar
> 1100 112th Avenue NE, Suite 100 Bellevue, WA, 98004, United States
>

> If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe

                              Dr. Shawn Ostermann  - Ohio University
Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies, and Planning in the Russ College
	 153 Stocker Center, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio  45701-2979
    ostermann at ohio.edu -- FAX: (740)593-0659 -- Voice: (740)593-1482