[Classclimate-users] Sign up for Classclimate training

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 10 16:05:38 EDT 2012

Classclimate users,

Now that we've been able to get the whole university access to the classclimate survey software, it's time to teach more people how to use it.

Kim McClain is making a list of people who are interested in training for the software.  Each college is likely going to want to handle this differently, so if you're not sure how your college may want to coordinate on the software, I suggest that you contact your dean's office.

OIT is currently working on scheduling training for Class Climate (April or early May timeframe).  If your department is interested in Class Climate training, please send the below information to Kim McClain (mcclaink at ohio.edu) so training information can be sent out:

Name
OHIO ID
Department

Shawn

                              Dr. Shawn Ostermann  - Ohio University
Associate Dean for Research, Graduate Studies, and Planning in the Russ College
	 153 Stocker Center, Ohio University, Athens, Ohio  45701-2979
    ostermann at ohio.edu -- FAX: (740)593-0659 -- Voice: (740)593-1482