[Classclimate-users] time frame for ClassClimate data load

Ostermann, Shawn osterman at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 17:07:09 EST 2012

Not the end of the world, we can still load the data ourselves.  Having it autoloaded is a nice bonus, though, and will really make things easier in the future for all of us.

We are currently working with the departments to get lab TAs loaded in as secondary instructors in the labs where the departments want to evaluate them as well.  Patrick Beatty in the registrar's office confirmed that putting them into the scheduling system that way will get them into ClassClimate so that they'll be evaluated.

Shawn