[Classclimate-users] time frame for ClassClimate data load

Grenert, Joseph grenert at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 14 16:55:43 EST 2012

Shawn,
Sorry if I messed you guys up with our date -- I thought we sent ours out earlier than Russ, so I figured our date would be the earliest anyone need the upload.

Jody

Jody Grenert
Communication Director
College of Health Sciences and Professions
Ohio University
W361 Grover Center
Athens, OH 45701
740.593.1433 (office)