[Brickcity] Nuddhist Monks make sum merch?

Steven Van Dyne steven at svdaudioproduction.com
Mon Sep 29 13:45:51 EDT 2014

Hey Brick City,

This is Steve Van Dyne of the Nuddhist Monks. You might remember if you were at the meeting two weeks ago, that we’re leaving for a short tour later this week. We need some help making t-shirts to sell!

We’ll be providing the materials/supplies, so all you’ll need to do is show up. They’re all going to be made with stencils, fabric spray paint, and bleach. We’ll be doing it at 8:30pm at 21 E Stimson, and it really shouldn’t take too long. Shoot me a text at 567-204-6010 if you’re interesting in helping out. Anyone who helps gets to keep a free shirt that they made!

All the very best,

Steve

Steven Van Dyne
Student, Ohio University