[Brickcity] Meeting Tomorrow! Logo ideas and more!

Shaun Livingston president at brickcityrecords.com
Wed Sep 24 16:30:36 EDT 2014

Hello everyone!

Are you ready for the meeting tomorrow???

*Logo:* Tomorrow is the last day to bring in possible logo ideas. We've
received some cool ideas so far but we are still interested in seeing what
others can bring to the table.

*Website:* We are still looking to find someone to design or help design
our website! Once we have a website finished we can plan a big website
launch party or some cool event like that.

*Bands for the EPs:* we are still looking for bands to possibly record the
EPs with. We want to figure this out soon so please send us any links to
bands or artists that you've heard here if you think they've got what it
takes!

*Cool song of the week:* Magnificent
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yi52HjJbwVQ>

See you all tomorrow!