[Birdarenaemployees] ICE MAINTENANCE TRAINING

Wakeley Iii, Joe wakeley at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 25 11:57:18 EDT 2015

Greetings all,

We will be having two ice maintenance trainings this Friday, August 28th, 2015 for those supervisors and those interested in assisting with maintenance this year. You will only need to come to one of the two following training times.  Both times we will meet back by the Olympia Room.

8:00 am to 9:00 am

1:30 pm to 2:30 pm

Again, only supervisors and those interested in assisting with maintenance this year need to come to one of these two sessions.  Please let Ian Smith know to which one you will be attending.  Ian can be reached at ouab.gamaintenance at gmail.com<mailto:ouab.gamaintenance at gmail.com>.

We are looking forward to do some better training for our staff to help support the new expectations this year.  If you have questions, feel free to email Ian or me.  Hope you have a great day.

In the Swim of It,
Joe

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD3DBD.C3A8B820]

Joseph Wakeley, III