[Birdarenaemployees] Meeting Reminders Fall 2015

Wakeley Iii, Joe wakeley at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 20 18:10:23 EDT 2015

Greetings all,
Ready or not, here we go. The start of Fall Semester is here and we have some educational sessions for our leadership team.  I have sent this out via When to Work as well, so for most of you this will be a reminder.  Please be sure to read the entire email for important information about this weekend and beyond.

Here is a reminder of some important dates and times for you:
August 21st  - Graduate Assistants and Managers Educational session, meeting in Grover 123 West (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)

August 22nd - Graduate Assistant, Managers and Supervisors, meeting in Grover123 West (10:00 am to 5:00 pm)

August 23rd - ALL STAFF meeting at Ping, Meeting begins at 10:30 am at Ping and will conclude around 4:00 pm. Plan on being here the entire time. NOTE: PLEASE WEAR YOUR GREEN OHIO SHIRT PROVIDED LAST YEAR.

August 24th - First Day of Classes

OTHER DATES FOR THE COMING YEAR
This year we have decided to move SEEDS (formerly known as In-Service Training) to be offered 6 times annually. These are required dates for your employment.
August 23rd - Start of Fall Semester
October 18th - Mid Fall
December 13th - For those working Winter Break
January 10th - Start of Fall Semester
March 13th - Mid Spring
April 24th - End of Year Wrap Up

Lastly, we need to hear from you.  If you are expecting to return to Bird Ice Arena this Fall, please drop us a email and let us know.  We need to update our phone and contact list.  We are also working on the schedule on When To Work, so please go on and set your preferences.  As a reminder for setting preferences, we will only accept schedule preferences off at this present time.  We know we will need to refine this shortly, however to get us going please list only your classes at this time.  Preferences need to be completed by Saturday evening at 5:00 pm.

New employees that have not filled out paperwork, you will need a driver's license, Social Security Card and bank information for direct deposit.

It is important for you to plan on attending your respective meeting times.  We have been working through several changes in our facilities and I am looking forward to talking with you about the.  I do hope you are having a great summer.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

In the swim of it,
Joe

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CD3DBD.C3A8B820]

Joseph Wakeley, III