[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Keys

Events Bird bird.staffing at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:17:01 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!

  I know that I have sent out a lot of emails lately but it's the end of
the year and there's a lot to do.  If you are not returning to Bird and
have keys out (locker keys or door keys) please come into the office
sometime this week before you leave Athens and return them.  I may not be
in the office at all times, but there will be secretaries in the office at
all times from 9 AM to 5 PM to help return keys.

Thank you all for your cooperation and good luck on your exams!

Best,

--
Mark Clemente
Anthropology, History, and Classical Civilizations
Email: mc153312 at ohio.edu
Phone: 740-823-1078