[Birdarenaemployees] Bird/Aquatic Cookout

Events Bird bird.staffing at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 15:44:27 EDT 2015

Hi Everyone!
  I hope you're all enjoying your nice Sunday afternoon.  We are relocating
the cookout to above the pool deck inside the Aquatic Center.  If you go
into the Aquatic center there will be signs directing you where to go.

  I hope to see everyone there at 5:30 PM today.  If you're not able to
come then I hope you all have a good last week and good luck on your finals.

--
Mark Clemente
Anthropology, History, and Classical Civilizations
Email: mc153312 at ohio.edu
Phone: 740-823-1078