[Birdarenaemployees] Non-returning employees

Events Bird bird.staffing at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 16:49:47 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!
  I hope your last week is going well and you're all ready for finals
week.  I know I sent this email out last week but I haven't received much
response from anyone.  If you have put your name on the list already then
you can disregard this email and I thank you for getting your name to me
quickly.  If you are not coming back to Bird next year, would please go to
this link and put your name on the list so that I know who to take off of
whentowork and the listserv.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1m7Ucluo-FjRZfxXD8XAe7mVGvpL3PmZxxKgl-01yJ48/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.  Good luck on your
finals if you have any next week!  I hope to see you all out on Sunday at
5:30 PM for the cookout.  This will be the last time we'll see some of our
graduating seniors again and it will be a good time.

Best,

--
Mark Clemente
Anthropology, History, and Classical Civilizations
Email: mc153312 at ohio.edu
Phone: 740-823-1078