[Birdarenaemployees] Summer work

Events Bird bird.staffing at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:32:00 EDT 2015

Hi everyone!
  We were recently asked by the Aquatic Center if anyone would be
interested in working there this summer.  You would be working the front
desk, so you would not need any additional certifications.  If you would
like to work this summer please let me know and I can let their personnel
manager know soon so they can start adding people for the summer.

  Thanks! And I hope to see you all on Sunday at 5:30 PM for the Bird
Arena/Aquatic Center cookout!!!

  I hope you all have a great weekend and a good luck during exam week.

--
Mark Clemente
Anthropology, History, and Classical Civilizations
Email: mc153312 at ohio.edu
Phone: 740-823-1078