[Birdarenaemployees] Concessions Manager Position

Hartsel, Lauren lh101810 at ohio.edu
Wed Nov 19 11:49:51 EST 2014

Hi all!

    On behalf of Hailey Dal Pra, I am writing to you all about the Concessions Manager Position. Hailey will be graduating in May 2015, but wants to get someone in the office to begin the training process at the beginning of the Spring Semester. As managers, we are attempting to give individuals more training time so they will be more prepared for their position. Hailey has interview times on Wednesday, December 3rd: 9:30am, 10am, 11am, 11:30am, 12:00pm. Thursday, December 4th: 3pm, 3:30pm, 4pm, 4:30pm. Please email Hailey with a time that you would like to interview. (dalprah at hocking.edu) She also asks that you bring a resume to your interview! Feel free to email Hailey or myself with any questions you might have. Thank you for your time!

Hailey Dal Pra

dalprah at hocking.edu

Best,

Lauren Hartsel
Ohio University | College of Arts and Sciences | Psychology | Sociology Minor
Office Manager | Bird Arena
Treasurer | Peer Advocate | Survivor Advocacy Program
lh101810 at ohio.edu | 419.934.7984