[Birdarenaemployees] Thanksgiving Week Schedule

Topp, Tori tt039311 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 17 15:25:56 EST 2014

All,

I have published the schedule for thanksgiving week. I scheduled people for Monday and Tuesday so if you were scheduled and you will not be able to make your shift please let me know as soon as possible so I can find someone to cover it. The rest of the week has been left as unnasigned so if you will be in town please pick up any shifts that you can.

Thank you,

Tori Topp
Political Science
Bird Arena, Special Events Manager
Ohio University Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/Treasurer
Email: tt039311 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt039311 at ohio.edu>
Phone: (937) 623-6678