[Birdarenaemployees] Apply for Bird Arena Managerial Positions

Patrick Scott patrickjscott4 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:55:56 EST 2014

Hello all Bird Arena Employees,

It's that time of year again, and we are looking to promote *five* very
lucky people to managerial positions for next year at Bird. The five
positions that we will be hiring for are:

-Concessions Manager (current: Haley Mehring)
-Maintenance Manager (current: Martin Jensen)
-Office Manager (current: Mandi Larson)
-Learn to Play Hockey Manager (current: Phil Oberlin)
-Events Manager (current: Talli Topp)

There are currently some people interested in these positions already, so
if you would like to be added to the list, please email me directly (
patrickjscott4 at gmail.com). Also, if you could come into the office and fill
out a promotion application ASAP, that would be greatly appreciated. That
way, we can start setting up interviews to fill these positions. Please
feel free to email me if you have any questions. Thank you.

--
*PATRICK SCOTT*
OHIO UNIVERSITY MBA/MSA '14
patrickjscott4 at gmail.com