[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid Certification List

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 29 13:07:41 EST 2014

All,

I have listed below the names of the employees who are not currently certified in CPR and First Aid. If you name appears on this list and you feel that it shouldn't please send me another copy of your certification card.

Employees who are not currently certified in CPR/First Aid:

Tyler bottermuller

Kaila Busken

Mallory DeTota

Jacob Fischer

Jessica Grib

Brooks Hays

Patrick Milkovich

Richelle Miler

Sarah Morris

Thomas Nero

Derek Rahme

Nicole Reikowski

Domenique Roach

Tim Towse

Brandon Underwood

Alex Utano

Ethan Gates

Jon Sheridan

Eric Adelsberger

Martin Jensen

Grant Rhue

Maya Oshita

Mady Williams

Marissa Del Matto

Josh Coen

Ronnie Price

Connor Spies

If you name is on this list you are not currently complient with Bird Arena policy. This could put your job in jepordy so if you are certified please get your cards to me ASAP!

Also, if you are still having trouble finding the e-mail with your certification then try searching your inbox for this subject heading "Your American Red Cross Digital Certification has arrived!" That could make finding the e-mail a little easier.

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751