[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 21 15:20:01 EST 2014

To people who cannot find their CPR/First Aid certification e-mail,

For those of you who attended one of the offered CPR/First Aid classes last semester and have not received an e-mail with their certification, I have contacted the instructors of the class. She said to check your junk folder in your e-mail, and then to check to make sure you are checking the same e-mail address that you listed on the sheet that they sent around at the begininning of the class. If you still cannot find the e-mail with the link to the red cross certificate, you should call the red cross at 1-800-RED-CROSS.

I am sorry for any inconvience this may cause anyone!

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751