[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid Classes

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 31 12:16:43 EDT 2013

Hey all,

We will be holding a second round of CPR/First Aid classes for those of you who are not certified. I have listed below all of the names of people who are currently certified with a copy of their cards on file at Bird. If you are certified and your name is not on this list please let me know and bring in your cards so I can make a copy.

If you are not currently certified, please respond to this e-mail telling me if you need to be re-certified, or certified for the first time.

Employees with current Certifications:

Haley Merhing

Allison Loehrke

Alex Utano

Amanda Larson

Lauren Hartsel

Mathew Belcher

Chris Hofelzer

Isabel Castillo

Annie Stahl

Jamoson Raymond

Samantha Williams

Nicole Reikowski

Mallory DeTota (expires in February)

Tim Towse (expires in February)

Madison Williams (expires in February)

Zachery George

Patrick Collins

Tori Topp

Zachary Lacure

Sam Hannah

Molly Long

Amy Lasure

Martin Jensen (expires in February)

Ashley Guarniere (expires in February)

Nick Gates (expires in February)

Keanu Oettinger

Eric Adelsberger (epires in February)

Edwin Koman

Michael Callan

Meredith Maggs

Kelsey Anderson

Greg Leff

Caitlin Gately

Brianna Griesinger

Jake Rice (expires in November)

Brooke Paone (expires in November)

Johathon Sheridan

Casimir Galiszewsk

Elizabeth Androm

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena-Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team-Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751