[Birdarenaemployees] (no subject)

Adelsberger, Eric ea376609 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 30 11:57:46 EDT 2013

Hello All,
A lot of you have shown interest in the bird hoodies so far and you have been asking alot of the same questions; so I am going answer them now. I am going with Black Bauer Hoodies. I have attached a picture for those wanting to see what they look like.(the picture is of an easton hoodie, but the design is the same.) The cost is going to be $30 plus tax. I will have sign up sheets in the office and pro shop starting today (10/30), please come in and sign up on ONE of them. The deadline to sign up is going to be Friday November 15 by 3:00pm. If you have any futher question please email me at ea376609 at ohio.edu<mailto:ea376609 at ohio.edu>
Thank you,

Eric Adelsberger

Ohio University

Bird Arena