[Birdarenaemployees] Important Information about Finals Week and Winter Break Schedule

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 26 17:26:07 EST 2013

All,

I have heard back from a number of people who are unable to work the shifts they had been assigned during finals week. If you are planning to stay until later in finals week, please please please take a look at the tradeboard and pick up a shift or two. It would really help both me and your fellow employees out a great deal!

Also, I have just published the schedules for the first three weeks of Winter break (I will be publishing the rest of break soon). If you are going to be in town please take a look at those scheudles and pick up as many shifts as you can. I didn't want to assign anyone to the shifts, becuase there is such a limited number of people who will be stying in Athens over break. But, if the shifts do not get picked up; I will have to start assigning people to them. So please, make sure your avialability over break is up-to-date even if you are not going to be in town.

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751