[Birdarenaemployees] Finals Week Schedule

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 26 14:35:31 EST 2013

All,

I have published the schedule for finals week. As far as I could tell, by looking at the e-mail responses I got and the availability everyone posted on WhenToWork, there should not be any conflicts.

But, if you were assigned to a shift that you absolutely can not work please let me know ASAP! If you wait to long to tell me that you can not work your shift I am not going to be able to help you. It is in your best interest to crosscheck the schedule with your availability right away and let me know if you have any scheduling conflicts.

Thank you and enjoy your Thanksgiving!

Talli Topp

Ohio University

Mechanical Engineering

Bird Arena, Special Events Manager

Synchronized Skating Team, Head Coach/President

tt263409 at ohio.edu<mailto:tt263409 at ohio.edu>

(937)689-1751