[Birdarenaemployees] Help Needed - From Jeremy Schaffer

Morris, Daniel morrisd at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 20 15:29:54 EDT 2013

Please forward this to your student staff and encourage them to help work Commencement.

Dear Campus Recreation Student Employees,

I am writing you on behalf of the Ohio University Commencement planning team.  We are in need of student employees to assist with crowd management and ushering.  You will be compensated by Event Services at the same hourly rate that you are paid for the job that you currently hold in Campus Recreation.  There will be several short training sessions offered in the evenings of April 30th - May 2nd.  Event times will be on Friday May 3rd from 7:30am-1pm and Saturday from 7:30am - 5pm.  Please email Jeremy Schaffer at schaffej at ohio.edu<mailto:schaffej at ohio.edu> by next Friday, March 29th  if you are interested in picking up these extra hours and helping out with this year's Commencement Ceremonies.

Thank you

Jeremy Schaffer
Associate Director of Operations and Production
Baker University Center

347 Baker University Center
Athens, OH 45701-2979

T: 740.593.4064