[Birdarenaemployees] Upcoming Staff Schedules

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 18 16:19:13 EDT 2013

Staff,

As some of you may have notices the schedules in the upcoming weeks are rather small. This is because we have very limited ice usage for the rest of the semester. Because of this some of you may be getting only one shift, or perhaps no shifts on some weeks. I want to make the schedule as fair as possible and get every employee hours, so I am not going to be able to keep the shifts the exact same as the have been at the beginning of the semester. If you get assigned to a shift and you can not work it please let me know right away, I am just trying to get everyone some hours as best as I can.

Also, I have attached the ice schedule for this week to this e-mail. Please take a look at it so you know what your shifts are for.

Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!

Thank you,

Talli Topp