[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 28 16:43:39 EST 2013

All,

I am sorry about the delay, but we have finally set the dates for the CPR/First Aid classes. We will be holding re-certification classes on February 3rd and 10th time TBA (probably 1-6pm). If you need to be recertified you are required to take one of these two classes, or find your own class to take and let us know asap what class that is.

Please e-mail me back right away with which class you would like to take. Space is limited in both classes, so it will be first come first serve.

Thank you,

Talli Topp

Below is the list of employees who have their certifications and do not need to take the class (if you believe you should be on this list, please let me know asap):

Parker DeWeese (FA/CPR)

Jacob Rice (FA only)

Jared Carley (CPR/FA)

Amy Lasure (CPR/FA)

Annie White (CPR/FA)

Brianna Griesinger (CPR/FA)

Caitlin Gately (CPR/FA)

Deidre Geroni (CPR/FA)

Greg Leff (CPR/FA)

James Stocum (CPR/FA)

Kelsey Anderson (CPR/FA)

Meredity Maggs (CPR/FA)

Michael Callan (CPR/FA)

Tori Topp (CPR Only)

Haley Mehring (CPR/FA)

Chelsea Altman (CPR/FA)

Edwin Koman (CPR[until march]/FA)

Grant Rhue (CPR/FA)

Marie McNamara (CPR/FA)

Allison DeWitt (CPR Only)

Eric Adelsberger (CPR/FA)

Joshua Gordon (CPR/FA)

Keanu Oettinger (CPR/FA)

Nick Gates (CPR/FA)

Kaila Busken (CPR[until May]/FA [until May])

Ashley Guarniere (CPR/FA)

Rory Muth (CPR/FA)

Martin Jensen (CPR/FA)

Megan Marcum (CPR/FA)

Caitlin Perry (CPR/FA)

Tim Towse (CPR/FA)

Erik Schmitz (CPR/FA)

Madison Williams (CPR/FA)

Hannah Brevoort (CPR/FA)

Mallory DeTota (CPR/FA)

If you are not on this list you are expected to attend a certification class or your will no longer be given shifts.

Thank you,

Talli Topp