[Birdarenaemployees] Spring Break Schedule

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 14 19:01:47 EST 2013

All,

It has come to my attention that the latest schedule I have posted from WhenToWork includes the start of Spring Break. The rinks' policy has always been the you are required to work your scheduled shift, or find a sub through the Friday before a break. I understand that many people have plans to leave early, but please make sure that you find a sub before doing so.

I am going to unpublish the schedule and set the Saturday and Sunday shifts to unassigned, and repost it. If you are going to be here over break please pick up as many shifts as you can!

Thank you and Happy Valentines Day,

Talli Topp