[Birdarenaemployees] Bird Arena Hoodies Are IN!

Britton Spark brittonspark at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 14:27:04 EST 2013

Staff,

If you were one of the people who had contacted me or came into the office
and signed the sheet on my door for a Bird Arena Hoodie, your order is in!
 Thanks for waiting patiently as we got them done.  If you ordered one you
can come into the office or Pro Shop to pick yours up.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks!

--
BRITTON SPARK
OHIO UNIVERSITY MSA CLASS OF 2013

Telephone: 740.597.1440 | Mobile: 609.276.2400 | Fax:740.593.0777

brittonspark at gmail.com | www.ohio.edu/recreation