[Birdarenaemployees] Next Weeks Schedule

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 4 16:07:38 EST 2013

All,

I have attached the ice schedule for next week, February 11-17th, to this e-mail. If you look at it you will notice that we are going to be hosting the CSCHL hockey tournament that weekend. Because of this I had to make a few additions and changes to the staff schedule, please let me know if you have any major problems with your shifts right away.

Thank you,

Talli Topp