[Birdarenaemployees] CPR/First Aid Class Lists

Topp, Talli tt263409 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 1 14:11:36 EST 2013

All,

Below are the names of the people signed up to attend the CPR/First Aid classes on February 3rd and 10th. Please check for your name and be sure to remember to come to the training course. The training will be held from 1-6pm on both days in Grover W113.

I have also listed those employees who are not certified (or I don't have their cards on file) and are also not signed up for a class. If you are one of the employees on this list please make sure you are looking for another class to attend or e-mail me right away to sign up for one that we are offering.

Feb. 3rd

Casimir Galiszewiski

Annie Stahl

Amanda Larson

Molly Long

Tori Topp

Breann Arnoni

Zachary Lacure

Matt Belcher
Elizabeth Ankrom
Elise Lindsay
Isabell Castillo

Feb. 10th

Nicole Reikowski
Samantha Williams
Zachary George
Michael Mazur
Edwin Koman
Ryann Dallas
Lauren Hartzel
Scott Karas
MacKenzie Snyder
Shannon Gebler
Patrick Collins

Not Certified

Margrett Clark
Kyle Dean
Jacob Fischer
Spencer Giblin
Kayla Hanley
Sam Hannah
Ashley Hardin
Jaimie Hensley
Christopher Hofelzer
Gretchen Klaber
Patrick Milkovich
Jacob Novak
Brooke Paone
Katherine Pasqualone
Jon Sheridan
Alex Utano
Alexis Bartolomucci
Michael Kapeluck

Certifie with Cards on File

Parker DeWeese (FA/CPR)
Jacob Rice (FA only)
Jared Carley (CPR/FA)
Amy Lasure (CPR/FA)
Annie White (CPR/FA)
Brianna Griesinger (CPR/FA)
Caitlin Gately (CPR/FA)
Deidre Geroni (CPR/FA)
Greg Leff (CPR/FA)
James Stocum (CPR/FA)
Kelsey Anderson (CPR/FA)
Meredity Maggs (CPR/FA)
Michael Callan (CPR/FA)
Tori Topp (CPR Only)
Haley Mehring (CPR/FA)
Chelsea Altman (CPR/FA)
Edwin Koman (CPR[until march]/FA)
Grant Rhue (CPR/FA)
Marie McNamara (CPR/FA)
Allison DeWitt (CPR Only)
Eric Adelsberger (CPR/FA)
Joshua Gordon (CPR/FA)
Keanu Oettinger (CPR/FA)
Nick Gates (CPR/FA)
Kaila Busken (CPR[until May]/FA [until May])
Ashley Guarniere (CPR/FA)
Rory Muth (CPR/FA)
Martin Jensen (CPR/FA)
Megan Marcum (CPR/FA)