[Birdarenaemployees] Maintenance Training 2013-2014

Jensen, Martin mj189509 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 5 11:20:27 EDT 2013

Hello all,

If there is anyone interested in working maintenance in the fall please reply to this email. I know there are a few of you that have mentioned it to me and others who are almost ready to be signed off. All supervisors who are still in need to finish training and others please look at the rec league schedule for next week and let me know when you are available. I will do my best to work with your schedule.

Thanks,
Martin Jensen